Praises to answered prayers:
- Robert Harris - Chronic Lymphomic Leukemia is in remission!
- Betty Dadum - had a cancer free check-up!
- Jessica Kaiser is home from college for good!
- Mellissa Mang and Deborah Weaver are home from college for the summer.
- Betty Dadum - continue to pray for cancer free appointments
- Mary Anderson
- David Criss
- Mr. & Mrs. Eyer
- Ed Ruggles
- Mr. Stover
- Shirley Tincher - Needs a new kidney/on dialysis
- Mr. & Mrs. Usher
- Deidra Hayes - Diabetes, heart and kidney failure
- Ada Haughn - Health
- Fernando Vazquez - back surgery June 6th
- Dr. Darrell Moore - Health
- Dr. Nelms - Has problems with his liver
- Nikki Thacker - Has kidney disease
- Karin Lyons & Family
- Mary Jo Griffin - recovering from foot surgery
- Bethany Booth - Health problems
- Missionary Emily Combest--Expecting/due 1st week of September in Uganda
- Missionary John Combest--recovering from his 2nd round of malaria
Bus Routes - safety
College Kids - Gabe Ericson, Jessica Kaiser, Mellissa Mang, Deborah Weaver
Truck Drivers - Safety for John Conner, Ben Kroeker, Steve Miller, Allen Weaver